18th December
Today, we only had to work only 2 hours because we were only required to work till 1115. Nothing much left to do, just clearing litter & scraping dried mud off the ground. On the whole, the structure is 100% done except that touch-ups have to be done. The ORACLE logo & SMU logo is up with paint, it looks gorgeous (I painted a few letters of the SMU logo too :) ). I feel so rpoud of the team, in the sense that the before & after look of the work-site is very contrasting & I'm so happy we did it all together. A wonderful grp effort indeed!
Supposedly there was a performance for the team at the village school & lunchhwas also to be held there too, but I think due to mis-communication, nothing happened, thus our day ended with the rest of the time left to our own discretion. So I went to bathe & did some laundry. Soon after, I started labeling names to the stuff I bought & also noted things to buy for some people when I reach Bangkok.
After doing all these barang-barangs, I went over to Maresa's place to have my wrist bandaged. I was also feeling hungry too.Hee hee....went over to XY's place to have a pack of noodles. Thanks ger for cooking for me.
Stayed over a little longer before I went back to help cook dinner. I'm so happy that I can help her cook it coz I truly enjoy doing it. Vivian, PY & YW came over too. Oh yah! Today we found out that the "古天乐" - lookalike is Na-sor's step-bro (no wonder he takes such gd care of her).
Thought of The Day:
Real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.
Anonymous

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home